InterAction is a CRM (customer relationship management) by LexisNexis; if you’re working at (or the head of) a law firm that uses LexisNexis, you’ve probably heard of it. The new high value InterAction project will improve a variety of CRM functions and make it a more efficient CRM for your firm.
LexisNexis InterAction CRM: http://interaction.com/
Legal professionals are constantly facing more and more pressure to grow their business and win clients in the fiercely competitive market of legal. LexisNexis Legal & Professional has announced on April 25th, 2017, that they have added quite a few new high-value enhancements to their InterAction CRM software. These enhancements are a part of LexisNexis’ ongoing investment strategy that involves helping lawyers/attorneys, legal marketing professionals, business development professionals, and support staff manage the processes of businesses development and law firm CRM.
With the goal being to make CRM a more productive, efficient, and simple experience.
A new study via CounselLink from LexisNexis has indicated that law firm consolidation is on the rise (Minick, Toni, Director of Product Management for InterAction). In the legal market, law firms can’t afford incorrect / inaccurate client contact information — the new enhancements are extremely important because they help to lessen the burden on law firms — this means busy attorneys and business development professionals can focus on generating new business and getting work done.
InterAction CRM Enhancements
With the goal of improving data quality, law firm efficiency, and reliability, the enhancements to this CRM will help law firm marketing employees use the CRM for better management of their marketing workflows and increase the efficiencies as a result.
Also, the users of InterAction CRM will experience superior segmentation and categorization features to help with one-on-one marketing communication and improve the archiving capabilities in order to streamline the firm’s archiving processes.
Some of the new enhancements that were added to InterAction CRM includes:
- Google Chrome Browser Support.
- Google Chrome is the choice browser by a lot of law firms. Now the InterAction Web Client supports the use of Chrome.
- Archiving and Segmentation.
- With superior categorization and segmentation capabilities to assist with one-on-one marketing communications, this new features also improves archiving capabilities streaming the law firm’s archiving processes.
- Introducing Contact Data Normalization.
- The new InterAction Data Normalization enhancement will allow a law firm to automatically standardize how they want their contact and client data to be stored and displayed.
- This features allows the system to make corrections rather than a person having to do so manually. Information that is normalized includes: job title, street address, state, country, and title prefix.
- Also, data normalization rules will be applied to incoming contact data from: InterAction IQ, Interaction Mobility, Interaction for Microsoft Outlook (IMO), and InterAction Web Client.
- This feature not only helps to lessen the cost and time of employees having to manually enter information like this, but it also ensures that the data being input is standardized and more accurate than manual inputs typically are.
Toni Minick, the Director of Product Management for InterAction, stated that: “We are excited to provide these new high value enhancements to our InterAction customers […] We will continue to listen to the needs of our customers and invest in tools that will help them succeed, no matter what market dynamics they are faced with.”
For more information on the LexisNexis InterAction CRM 2017 updates/enhancements, take a look at LexisNexis’ press release on this software enhancement: http://software.lexisnexis.com/InterAction-ReleaseUpdates.