What is ProsperWorks?
ProsperWorks is a customer relationship management (CRM) software that is cloud-based, reasonably priced, and offers solutions to a variety of industries. With everything from email integration, customer data features, opportunity management, and intelligent interaction features, this CRM software is useful for a ton of industry solutions.
In addition, if your business uses Google, ProsperWorks CRM is highly recommended by Google for G Suite integration.
ProsperWorks CRM is great for use with both small and medium businesses (SMBs) as well as large enterprises. This cloud-based CRM can be used on a variety of platforms that make this software ideal for just about any business, regardless of computer systems used or size of business.
Industries that can benefit from this software include real estate, advertising, distributions, sales, and more.
- Il Fiorello
- Mac OS
- Web Browser (OS agnostic)
- Mobile Suite
There is a range of features that ProsperWorks CRM offers to give their users an all-in-one cloud-based experience that offers everything from reporting, customer relationship management, Google Suite integrations, and mobility.
- G-Suite Integration
- No Manual Data Entry
- No Lost Emails
- Email Tracking
- Automated Tasks
- Team Activity Tracking
- Multiple Pipelines
- Gmail Chrome Extension
- Google Sheets Add-on
- Pipeline Reports
- Lead and Sales Dashboards
- Forecast Management
- Activity Tracking
- Goal Setting
- Today Dashboard
- Sales Dashboard
- Leads Dashboard
- Enterprise-Grade Security
- Mobile Suite
You can try ProsperWorks CRM for a free 14-day trial at: https://app.prosperworks.com/users/sign_up.
All you need is your name and email address to get started.
Plans & Pricing
There are four ProsperWorks plans to choose from: Basic, Professional, Business, and Enterprise.
Price: $19 / month
- Users: Up to 5
- Google Integration (Google Apps, Gmail, Calendar, Hangouts, Drive, and Sheets)
- Mobile App (Android and iOS mobile devices and tablets)
- Google Chrome Extension (Close deals from inside Gmail inbox)
- Basic Integrations (Integrate with over 150 software platforms across HR, Marketing, Accounting, and more with Zapier)
- Basic Reporting (Sales Tracking)
- Online Support (Knowledge Base Articles and Email)
- Sales Forecasting (Based on deals in Pipeline)
- Records: 30,000 maximum (e.g., Lead, Opportunity, Contact, Company, Project)
- Custom Fields: 5 (Leads, People, Tasks, Projects, Companies, etc…)
- Storage Space: 2 GB
- Self-Service Support
Price: $49 / month
This plan includes everything that the Basic Plan does, PLUS:
- Users: Unlimited
- Records: 100,000
- Custom Fields: 25
- Storage Space: 200 GB
- Email Open Tracking
- MailChimp Integration
- Task Automation (assign follow-up tasks)
- Activity Reporting (track user activity by number of emails sent, phone calls made, or custom activity type)
- Permissions and Visibility
Price: $119 / month
The Business Plan includes everything from the Professional Plan, PLUS:
- Users: Unlimited
- Records: 500,000
- Custom Fields: 100
- Storage Space: 500 GB
- Goals (set and track objectives)
- Leaderboard (team motivation)
- Lead and Activity Insights (see which activities and lead sources are driving the most pipeline to maximize sales team output)
- RingCentral Integration (integrate RingCentral phone system so you can make and receive calls and automatically log notes)
- Premier Success Package
The Enterprise-grade plan offers customized integration and everything your large business or corporation needs for a top-notch CRM. You must contact ProsperWorks CRM for more information on how they can help you create the perfect plan for you.