What is Claritysoft?
Claritysoft is a customer relationship management software (or CRM) that was designed for use by both small-medium sized businesses (SMBs) as well as large enterprise businesses. This CRM solution offers full-service features such as:
- Customer Service and Support
- Sales Automation
- Marketing Automation
- Social CRM
…all within one central solution.
Claritysoft CRM is intended for SMBs (small-medium businesses) as well as large enterprises. This CRM solution was created by sales professionals for sales professionals.
- Windows PC (Windows 10 compatible), Mac, Linux
- Web Browser (OS agnostic)
- Cloud, SaaS, Web
- ClarityCRM Mobile
This CRM software offers Customer Support and Service, Marketing Automation, Sales Automation, and Social CRM in addition to its typical CRM features and functions.
The account management software makes it easy to share all of your accounts in a single place. Your sales team will have all data centralized, where it is secured.
- Track activities, attachments, contacts, opportunities, notes, quotations, sales, and service for an organization from a single intuitive view.
- Import accounts from Microsoft Excel or Outlook
- Fully customize user interface to meet unique needs of your particular business
- Segment your accounts for quick viewing of unique groups or organizations
- Add custom fields to capture unique account information
- Use account segmentations to create targeted marketing materials
- Find accounts quickly by searching via custom fields, segments, and products / services
- Access and manage account information from any device
- Export accounts to Microsoft Excel
- Use group edit to efficiently make changes to groups of accounts
- Run out-of-the-box account reports or create custom-tailored reports
Claritysoft features a Contact Management module that will allow CRM users to import and unify their contact lists from different sources such as: Excel docs, Outlook, and QuickBooks. The users can also view contact location in Google Maps, which can help you to plan any sales routes for your sales representatives.
This module allows you to do most of what the account management module does (seen above), such as tracking, importing, adding custom fields, and searching, PLUS:
- Send email blasts to groups of contacts easily
- Segment contacts using tags like: Industry, Status, or Type
- Create tailored marketing communications
- Group edit contacts to change addresses, assign sales representatives, add value to custom field, and add to a specific segment
- Display contacts on Google Maps for sales routes
- Synchronize contacts with Microsoft Outlook
- Export contacts to Excel
With this CRM’s activity management, you can centralize tasks, and make it easy for managers to work quickly using a simple management tool. Keep track of activities so no one falls through the cracks.
- Stay on your to-do lists and tasks
- Schedule tasks and meetings for other users
- Create custom activity types and categories that fit your work environment
- Send email blasts from your activities list to send follow-ups and brochures after an event
- Import activities from Excel
- Categorize activities for unique reporting requirements
- Access your activities offline
- Synchronize your tasks and meetings with Outlook
- Print a to-do list
- Setup activity reminders
- Export your activity information to Excel
- Use out-of-box activity reports or customize
Use the online calendar or manage your calendar while you are offline. You can manage and share calendars across your organization and stay on top of important events, appointments, and tasks.
- Quickly add meetings and tasks directly to your calendar or from contact record
- Manage meetings and appointments from daily, weekly, or monthly view
- Setup reminders to ensure you are never late for meetings
- Allow access or restrict who can view your calendar based on the organization structure of the company or permissions
- View multiple calendars simultaneously
This module allows sales teams to receive leads quicker using a simple tool to automatically feed information into pipeline reports and sales planning. Manage, organize, and track all leads. Convert leads into accounts, contacts, and opportunities.
- Track all activities, attachments, and notes for a lead in a single, intuitive view
- Fully customize user interface to meet the needs of your business
- Import leads from Excel or capture leads from web forms
- Customize your own lead quality system to track your best lead sources
- Add custom fields
- Group edit to change information, assign sales rep, or add values
- Send mass emails to cultivate leads at any stage: New, Working, or Closed
- Find leads by searching on characteristics, including custom fields
- Export leads to Excel
- Out-of-box lead reports or create your own custom-tailored reports
This module allows users to manage sales activities, both by evaluating and proactively managing. This is important to CRM. Track the products that customers have purchased from you is crucial to ensure a good relationship.
- Track sales for all accounts and contacts from a single intuitive view
- Fully customize user interface to meet unique needs of your business
- Import sales data from Excel and other systems
- Add custom fields
- Use group edit to make changes to groups of sales records
- Convert opportunities or quotations into sales
- Add product line items directly from a price book or enter custom items directly into the order
- Attach files to sales order such as: purchase orders or product specs
- Out of box sales reports or create custom reports
Track your opportunities in order to improve sales forecasting accuracy and to ensure that no deals fall through the cracks.
- Manage entire pipeline from a single intuitive view — forecast future sales with confidence
- Create your own sales process to ensure consistent sales execution from your team
- Track opportunities by lead source to understand where the best leads are coming from
- Fully customize opportunities module for your unique selling processes
- Add product line items from a price book or enter custom line items right into the opportunity
- Convert opportunities to sales orders or quotations
- Export opportunity records to Excel
- Out of box pipeline forecast reports or custom-tailor your reports
The Email Marketing functionality allows users to design email templates and to pull contacts from their contact lists based on preferences and filters. This module allows you to create and send branded professional mass emails to customers and prospective customers in a few clicks — all in a single platform.
- Build graphically rich email marketing templates using drag and drop email designer
- Create and share marketing email templates with organization and staff — help sales team to maintain a polished professional image
- Create email from scratch or edit existing templates
- Preview email as it will appear on any type of device — deliver a fully responsive and mobile-friendly email
- Tailor messages for personalized notes to customers, including: first name, company name, or any other custom information you want to include
- Search, filter, and segment contacts based on field and send personalized email to the entire group quickly
- No mass email frustrations for customers — you can ensure your customers never know it is a mass email communication — with personalized emails and each email being sent out one by one, it is not a carbon copy — this will also help it to avoid spam filters
- Track communication activity. Marketing email is saved under each recipient’s activity history automatically
- Utilize email tracking to analyze sent email correspondence analytics such as: delivery rate, open rate, bounce rate, read status, and unsubscribe rate
Consistent pricing for your sales teams and books is important. You can offer professional price quotes to customers consistently every time.
- Generate professional price quote in minutes
- Track all active quotations in single intuitive view
- Create polished price quotes so team can deliver pricing consistently and professionally
- Customize quotes module to accommodate unique quoting and proposal processes at your organization / business
- Add services and/or products directly from your price book or type in custom line items directly into the quotation
- Run quotation reports for analytics and forecasting
- Allow Claritysoft to automatically generate quote numbers for you or use your own numbering convention
Mobility is incredibly important in sales — your sales team can work on tablets, smartphones, and laptops in addition to desktop units. Your team is more likely to fully adopt mobile sales tools and skip local files or handwritten notes, which are inefficient. With Claritysoft’s Mobile CRM, you can be productive while you are mobile.
- Access all CRM data from any mobile device. The Mobile CRM enables you to stay productive while on-the-go
- Leverage Claritysoft Mobile CRM for account and contact management
- Generate a price quote, assign an activity from any smartphone, and submit orders (use Android, iPhone, and Windows devices)
- Manage your calendar from mobile devices
- Update your pipeline
- Dictate notes directly into the Mobile CRm
- Map your contacts, accounts, or leads
Your mobile use of this CRM is completely secure. Because Claritysoft is cloud-based, this means that all of the information is centralized and is secure and safe via the security technology that comes with the software.
Users of this CRM will also be able to access stored CRM data in Claritysoft’s Offline Mode, and then sync changes with the cloud when the software is offline again.
- Access 100% of your CRM data offline
- With the offline CRM capabilities, you can still price quotes, opportunities, meetings, tasks, notes and other functions
- Work at client sites, on a plane, or in remote locations where internet access is not available
- Offline CRM access will make sure that the team doesn’t have to rely on Excel, Outlook, or paper to capture critical data while disconnected
- Changes made while working offline will automatically synchronize to the cloud once you are connected to the internet again
With the role-based access control, you can control access to customer information based on your organizational structure. Control the info that your team can see and the functions that they can use and perform with Role-Based Access Control.
- Use role-based access control to enable or disable record visibility
- Use role-based access control to enable or disable CRM functions
- Restrict access to sensitive CRM data
- Create profiles for Sales Reps so only they can see their own data
- Create organizational structure to define hierarchical visibility
- Define profiles so managers can only see the data of those who report to them
- Define unlimited number of role profiles and apply access control to each one
- Role-based access control comes standard — no extra fees for this service
This CRM’s integration with Outlook makes it possible for sales reps to move between their calendar, email, and CRM fast. Keep these in sync through integrations — utilize the Claritysoft Outlook Plugin.
- Save inbound and outbound email to your activity history
- Synchronize tasks, contacts, and meetings between the CRM and Outlook
- Send email blasts through Outlook
- Changes made in one system will update the other
- Outlook integration works out-of-box — no config is needed
- Exchange Server is not required
- Support for most versions of Outlook, including: 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, and 2016
- Set Up
- Train Sales Staff
Plans & Pricing
Claritysoft CRM is purchased on a “per user / per month” subscription basis (SaaS) and includes free support via: email, phone, and web ticket.
There is only one plan to choose from — Claritysoft CRM describes their single plan and flat pricing as: “Enterprise capabilities, small business price.”
The unnamed plan costs $39 per user / per month, billed annually.
- Account Management
- Contact Management
- Opportunities Management
- Sales Forecasting
- Customizable Sales Process
- Quotation Management
- Sales Orders
- Price Books
- Calendar Management
- Track Activities & Tasks
- MS Outlook Integration (2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016)
- Offline Access
- Tablet Access
- ClarityCRM Mobile
- Group Edit
- Mass Email
- Templates (Email and Letters)
- Data Import Wizard
- Microsoft Word Mail Merge
- Unlimited Customization
- Unlimited Record
- Unlimited Attachments
- Customizable Reports and Dashboards
- MS Excel Reports
- Role Permissions
- Activity Stream Workflow
- Custom Page Layout
- Document Attachments
- Free Weekly Training
- Free 1-800 Number Support / Free Email Support / Free Screen Sharing Support
You can schedule a demo with Claritysoft CRM — according to the company, 70 percent of their customers choose Claritysoft CRM within 15 minutes of receiving a demonstration.
Schedule a Free Demo here: https://claritysoft.com/demo/
Support / Customer Service
- Phone: 1-888-838-7487
- Email: email@example.com
- Web Ticket
- Share Screen with 24/7 Support Staff (for both Windows and Mac support)
Contact Link: https://claritysoft.com/contact/